About – Franchising
Digital Central currently has over 36 Franchise Area’s across Australia. We have both new territories and existing territories for sale, see below for a list of Franchise opportunities with Digital Central.
About the Business
Digital Central is a National Marketing provider to the Real Estate industry. Supplying such products as Real Estate Signboards, Promotional Marketing material & Stationery.
About the Opportunity
The Digital Central Head Office has an ongoing relationship with most of the National Real Estate brands across Australia, existing customers are already signed up and ready to go.
The Digital Central print hubs supply state-of-the-art digital printing and marketing material direct to you. Unlike other print franchises, our franchisees do not need to invest in expensive wide format printing equipment – instead they all have exclusive access to the latest, very expensive high end equipment.
This frees you up to be the face of the business, ensuring a close relationship with your customers. All this, and the relatively low start up cost makes a Digital Central franchise a good investment for any business minded person, because we have the Marketing, IT and systems support you need to make your business a success.
“YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW HOW – WE PROVIDE THE KNOWLEDGE” You will complete training with an experienced sign installer who will show you everything you need to service your franchise area. Our head office team is always available to answer any questions about all aspects of the business.
Skills Demand for new and resale franchises remains strong, so we strive to find the right people to take over.
What do we look for in a potential Franchisee?
– Have the ability to use basic power tools such as a drill, saw etc.
– Driver’s license – Basic computer knowledge
– Dedication and commitment
– Ability to follow a proven system
– Good people skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
– A consistently positive and outgoing outlook
– Determination to succeed
– Energetic and quick to learn
Length of Agreement Initial term of five years with two further renewable terms, also of five years.
Year Business Established 2005
Year Franchising Commenced 2005
If you would like further information about becoming a Digital Central Franchisee, please complete the below form.
New Territories are currently available in the following regions, full setup/support will be available to interested parties.
- Cairns (SOLD)
- Ballarat / Bendigo
Digital Central currently has the existing Franchise areas for Sale:
- Sydney North West – MASSIVE GROWTH AREA, high Net profit, contact us for details
- Adelaide North – contact us for details
- Melbourne Northern Suburbs – $55,000 WIWO (+ Ute)
- Melbourne Bayside / Mornington Peninsula – $55,000 WIWO (+ Ute)
- Toowoomba – $50,000 WIWO (+ Ute)